F.P.L. Buildings, Low Harker, Carlisle. CA6 4DP
We are a family business founded in 1953, based in Carlisle, Cumbria situated by the M6 / M74 Junction 44.
The company has 41 Tonne Artic units and Insulated Dry freight triaxle box vans, specialising in the distribution of timed supplies to Supermarket Regional Distribution Centres, from the Midlands to the Scottish Central Belt, for major manufacturing companies.
Because of its ideal location the company has a pallet and parcel delivery service throughout North Cumbria, Borders and Southern Scotland with small to large goods vehicles and tail lift facilities.
30,000sq ft warehouse facilities include a large chill store suitable for the food industry.
|Contact Details||Tel||01228 674797|